Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 13

This week was the last full week before school.  We tried to swim, Lincoln had a playdate with his buddy, Tate, the boys found out who their teachers are, and we went to two different Open Houses. 

At home, we thought Ledger was going to roll over.  



He looked like he was trying, but he never made it.


That hand.


We went to the pool with the Dockerys.



Kris is trying to get Lincoln to mow the yard.  He didn't want to do it, but we think it will be good for him.





Layton went to his friend, Maddox's, birthday party at the bowling alley.  He and Maddox are going to be on the same soccer team soon.  That will be fun!



This is how Ledger sleeps.  He is sleeping all night.  Yay!


This sweet outfit was made over 30 years ago by my mom for my brother, Jeff.  It has held up well.  Ledger looked so precious in it.



Ledger and Jeff.
At Life Group this week, Collin had a really good lesson.  He used some items in a backpack to remind the kids of some important things before they all head to school over the next couple of weeks.  He reminded them to display the Fruits of the Spirit that we have been studying over the last several weeks. to exercise and strengthen their faith, to pray and call on God, to have a pure heart, to remember the Golden Rule and treat others like they want to be treated, and lastly, to see the world the way Jesus did.  Such great reminders to us all.  I just appreciate Collin and Amy and their abilities to work with our kiddos so much!




We are finally beginning to hold onto a few things.



Trying to treasure these precious moments holding this sweet baby boy.  When I think about the fact that I never imagined I would be doing this again, I just get overwhelmed with emotion.  God knows what we need and what a huge gift this little boy has been to me.


Passed out.


Brother love.



One more shaved ice before summer is officially over.



Ledger is starting to lose some of his hair.  I looked down when I was nursing him one day and saw him pulling on his hair.  This could be part of the reason he is losing it!  Ha!


We went to Open House for all the kids this week.  I didn't get any pictures with the boys and their teachers that night, but I did snag this one of Layton.  Hannah has about 7 different teachers and we just walked around and met all of them and figured out where all her classes are.  It was crazy.


This was Ledger at Open House.  Kris said all of a sudden he just went limp.  I guess Open House was exhausting.


No comments: