Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 14

Here are just a few pics to mark the week.

Lincoln.  These days anytime this dude goes into a restroom, we never know what he is going to come out looking like.  He likes to fix his hair using water.  Cracks.  Me.  Up.


Ledger and Daddy time.



So precious.  I forget where this was.  Maybe at the grocery store in the checkout line.  Boy, is it nice to only have to go shopping with one little one vs four.  Whew.


Checking out the world around him.


He is really liking his jumper lately.  He is noticing the toys more and is getting better and better at holding himself up.


I am soaking up my time with this little one.


Or should I say big one.  I could eat him up.


This was after a feeding.  I think he was in a milk coma.



My boys.  Three of them.  No way.  Love them so much.



No comments: