Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

God sure has been good to me.  He couldn't have given me a better Mom.  I am so thankful for the relationship that we have.  She is my best friend.  She listens to me when I need an ear.  She encourages me when I am down. She always points me to the Lord and can give me scripture to help me face any problem that I have.  She prays for me and with me.  She pushes me when I need pushing.  And she loves me unconditionally.  Her example of love and faithfulness is amazing.  



My Mother-in-Law is pretty great as well.  She is such a woman of faith.  She is a great teacher and lover of the word.  She has been a great friend to many.  She is hospitable and has always thrown great parties.  She is a great example of how to support her husband.  She is a giver.  I am thankful to be a part of her family!



I never imagined that I would be a mom to four kids.  This job is the hardest one I think there is in this world.  I knew early on that I wanted to stay home when I had kids.  I have never regretted that decision ever, but there are days when I wonder what in the world I am doing.


I love these four blessings more than I can say and am so thankful for each one of them.  They are all different and absolutely precious.


 On Mother's Day, Hannah and I went and got pedicures together.


Kris got me another swing to go on the Harding swing set that he had made me years ago.



It was a great Mother's Day.  I definitely felt lots of love from my crew.

No comments: