Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Father's Day 2017

This guy.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew it was the perfect gift for him.  His kids are nuts about him and I guess I am too.  

Kris is an amazing example of a hard worker.  He has selflessly provided for our family and allowed me to stay home with all our kids.  He is a loyal friend.  He is faithful.  He is fun.  He is so wise and continually amazes me with his ability to look at a situation and make a great decision.  He is trustworthy.  His bosses trust him with all kinds of things because they know how competent and honest he is.  He pushes me and the kids out of our comfort zones when we need it.  He is loving and sentimental.  

All these qualities and more our kids are blessed to see in him.  I am so thankful for this guy!


Sometimes I just giggle when I think about how much like my dad Kris is.  They are two peas in a pod for sure.  All the things I wrote about Kris above, I can say about my dad as well.  I sure have been blessed to have him for my dad and I love him so!!  He is such an example to me!



There is one more dad in my life, Lyle.  Oh how Kris looks up to his dad.  I know where Kris got a lot of his qualities--from his dad.  He is funny and witty.  He is faithful.  He is a hard worker and tough.  He is a good friend.  He is a devoted husband.  He is a leader.  These are just some of the qualities that make him a good man, husband, and father.  



So, Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life!  You are loved!!

No comments: