Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Family Pictures

Every year before Christmas I start to think about what I want to do for our Christmas card.  I like cute ideas, but sometimes I just can't come up with anything.  This year I decided a hay picture was what we would do because we were in Texarkana at Thanksgiving.  I was also looking for a good family picture that I could maybe blow up and put in the house somewhere.

We went out during the afternoon to scope out our spot.  Kris was being silly.


Later we got all dressed up and tried several different poses.




Notice Layton with the tongue out.



I wanted to get some of Mimi and Pappaw with the kids as well.  Ledger was just about done at this point.



I got a good one of Mom and Dad.




Every. single. time.


GOOBER!!!




We did finally get a pretty good one.  Ledger's smile is precious and I love Layton's arms crossed.  This ended up being our card this year and I blew it up super big with a great Cyber Monday deal on Canvas on the Cheap for our mantle.  Success!!



No comments: