Sunday, November 12, 2017

Life Group Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for our Life Group.  They are the people we are doing life with.  They are such good people.  They are our best friends.  They are people we turn to, outside of family, when we need prayers, encouragement, and help.  Some of these ladies are my confidants.  I share my weaknesses and shortcomings with them as well as my joys and triumphs without feeling judged.  They lift me up when I'm down.  They encourage me in my walk with the Lord.  They challenge me.  They are faithful people.  You can count on them to be there.  They are people who want to raise their kids like we do and are striving with everything in them to help them know and serve the Lord.  They are servants.  They desire to serve others and are such great examples for us in this.  We laugh together, cry together, serve together, worship together, play together, and pray together.  Oh, and we love to eat together too.  We do a lot of that!  :-)  

God, thank you for putting each one of these people in our lives!










No comments: