Monday, November 27, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017 in Texarkana

We were due to be in Texarkana for Thanksgiving this year. We went down Wednesday evening.


The next morning all of Mom's side of the family came over for lunch.  The food was amazing as always.  There was so much of it.  We had 41 people there.  We missed Laura and her family, Mikayla, Casey and his family, Uncle Bobby, and Uncle Tommy.






Mom's side of the family loves to take pictures, so that is always something we do.

Jolie's beautiful kiddos.


The Koller family.



The Lawrence Family.


All the girls.


All the older girls.


Me with Wes and Jeff.



All the great-grands.


Our family.


The Tolletts.


Mom and all her siblings.  Love these people.  We sure do miss Papa Jim and Mama Cille.


Aunt Rose with all her kids.


All the guys.




My boys.



My two brown eyed boys.


Hannah and Addy.


We got together with Dad's side of the family on Saturday, but I didn't take any pictures.  Only Aunt Betty and Uncle Joe, Aunt Beverly and Uncle Phil, and Lori and Joe and their families came.  We were missing a bunch, but it was good to see those that came.

I sure do love my family, and I am thankful for my grandparents and the way they raised their children.  I was truly blessed to have grown up surrounded by such wonderful, loving, Christian people.

No comments: