Monday, November 13, 2017

Ledger at 18 months

Ledger is 18 months!  My sweet boy is just growing and growing.  At his check up he was 26 lbs 8 oz (80%) and 32 3/4 inches long (63%).  His head circumference was 19 3/4 inches (98%).  His BMI was 83%.  Dr. Byrum said that 85% is considered overweight, so we are just under that.  Again, he wasn't concerned.  Ledger likes to eat and is a big boy!  Lincoln was always like this too, and he slimmed up so I am not worried at all.




He is so so sweet.




I'm wondering if potty training won't be too far away with him.  He is very aware of himself.  He will go pull his potty out sometimes, and I think it is because he has either just gone or needs to go.




He is a great eater.  He loves chips.  I can't pull any chips out without him begging for them.  He eats most things we give him.  He still doesn't care for mashed potatoes which is so weird to me.  He eats potatoes in other forms.  I guess it is a texture thing.  He likes sweet potato fries, all fruits, hot dogs, broccoli, zucchini, cooked red peppers, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, corn, sandwich meat, gold fish, chicken, soft tacos, etc.  He only drinks milk and water.  I haven't given him juice yet.  I am just trying to stay away from all that sugar as long as I can.


Studying up for his future.  LOL


His cheeks just kill me.  He loves to run and says "run" when he starts.  He likes to wait for me to say "Mark, get set, go."


Ledger loves to go outside!  I am looking forward to doing this more with him in the spring.


He also loves to play with his brothers, and they love to play with him--almost too much sometimes.



He is at such a fun age right now.  He can say lots of different animals sounds and LOVES to talk about Noah and the "Art."  He talks about Noah all the time.



He plays "Peak-a-boo," and it is adorable.



He is talking up a storm these days.  I love to hear him say words.  Basketball was one of his first big words.  It is so cute to hear him.



He is still sleeping well, wearing the same size clothes (18-24 months), loves baths, is scared of Dash, loves Bible Class, and hates diaper changes and being put in the car seat.

He makes us all smile while we watch him.  He really is pure joy and our whole family adores him!

No comments: