Sunday, January 14, 2018

Ledger at 20 months

Sweet boy is another month older.  Oh I wish he would just stay like this forever.  He is just the sweetest.  

He is really into puzzles right now.  He got some new ones for Christmas and I pulled some of our old ones down.  He can do them all and loves them.  He still loves to read read read.  He is very smart and I know that all our reading is a big reason for that.  He soaks it all up.  He still loves to get into my kitchen cabinets and pull things out.  In this picture he is using a flat spatula to pretend to cut his food.



Santa got him these little washable markers.  We tried them out and he went to town.


He especially loved to try to put the lids back on.  Ha!






He is my little buddy.  He is usually so good when we go out shopping.  This day I put him in the little car buggy thinking he would love it.  He was kind of fussy and so I buckled him in and the next thing I knew he was out.  He was just tired.  We are trying to figure out if he needs one nap now or still needs two.  Most days I try to push him to the one after lunch.  I can usually get things done during this time, and we can run errands in the morning if we need to.


He is getting a little more picky with his eating.  He was more interested in playing with the Spaghetti O's I gave him than eating them.  He still calls his milk or drink "ba".  He loves to go to our snack cabinet and get into the food.  Some days he marches right over there and picks out what he wants.



Ledger got another tooth this month.  I noticed that his right bottom eye tooth had come in on December 18th.

Every time he coughs, he says "Achoo!".  So stinkin cute.  He had croup before we went to Texarkana for Christmas.  He was having that barky cough and runny nose.

Separation anxiety has started this month.  He cries when I leave him at my exercise class and won't let the lady change his diaper.  He also cries for a bit when I drop him off at the nursery at church.  He eventually gets over it and is fine though.

He is sleeping well unless he is sick.  We still have our same bedtime routine.  He sleeps from about 8:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.  We had a few weeks over the holidays where we would put him in bed with us because he had the croup and we were traveling to grandparents and it was just easier.  So, once we got home, we (I) had some work to do to get him back to sleeping in his own bed all night.   I had a few nights where I had to let him cry.  I always hate this.  It is torture to hear your little one cry for you, but I know it was something I had to do.  He eventually got it and we are back to our regular routine.

He is still wearing size 5 diaper and 24 months clothes.  He loves to comb his hair after bath time.  He still loves baths.  We are working on his colors in the bathtub using his little bowls.  He calls most of them blue right now.  Ha!  He is also trying to count.  He says "two, eight, nine".  I love this!!

Ledger is my little sweetie.  I just love him so much and love my days with him!




No comments: