Friday, January 19, 2018

SNOW DAYS!

It snowed!!!  I have a love/hate relationship with snow.  I hate it because I don't like the thought of trying to go anywhere in it.  But I love it, for the fun the kids have playing in it.  This year was especially fun because Ledger got to play in it for the first time.  He loved it!!!  His smiles and squeals were just infectious too.









Could he be any cuter?  Big boy.




Riding with the Bubbas.










Hannah didn't really play in it this year.  Her friends went down the road a ways and so she just went and watched for a few minutes.  She didn't want to get wet.



We had a couple of days home from school.  We were still doing our 2 weeks off of t.v., so there was a lot of reading done.  Lincoln is really into the Percy Jackson books right now.


I found some canvases that I had, and we did some painting to pass the time one day.






No comments: