Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

Ledger wanted to be Mickey Mouse this year for Halloween.  He made the sweetest Mickey Mouse.


Hannah didn't really dress up this year.  We finally reached that age I guess.  Kind of sad.  Here are the boys.  Lincoln desperately wanted to be something scary.  We went round and round in the stores trying to figure out what he could be that I didn't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on.  He finally ended up getting this mask.  I don't even know what it is.  Ha!  Layton picked out a werewolf costume.






The younger two and I went to CAC's Fall Fest.  They had a few games and a hay ride.



Layton just enjoyed being with his friends.


I guess I didn't take any pictures of trick-or-treating this year.  We had a different Halloween this year.  It was scheduled to rain so some neighborhoods had their trick-or-treating another night.  We drove to Bryant to trick-or-treat at our old neighbor ladies houses and to stop in for a visit.  Ms. Tommie had the kids over for snacks.  She is always so sweet and loves Halloween.  We sure had some sweet neighbor ladies.  I miss them a lot.  Who knows what Halloween next year will look like.  We will be in our new house in a new neighborhood.  Guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: