Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Odds and Ends

I have lots of random pics of things we did or moments I snapped that I want to share.

First off, this was Ledger trying to do my hair.  Ha!



Hannah's science class at school has been studying rocks so they took a trip to Hot Springs to dig for crystals.  These are a few pics I got from some parents that went.



Shopping with my little buddy at the Outlet Mall one day.



Layton went to a friend's birthday party at 3rd Realm.



Our October Bible Reading reward was Lepops.  Hannah didn't finish her reading this month unfortunately so she is not pictured.  These popsicles were yummy.  I want to go back again!


Cuddles.


Making things.


I went to serve pizza at lunch one day at the high school.  I snapped a picture of the board in the cafeteria.  It tells of all the Mustang Mission opportunities for the year.  I love this about CAC!


Wow.  One of Hannah's masks.  She loves face masks.


We helped some new friends of ours, the Storments, bless their new home.  They have a big lot and the kids loved running around and playing.  Jonathan is our new preacher at PV and he has been having his old childhood home renovated.  This is the place where he grew up and is super special to him.


 


They have 5 kids.  Two of their boys are Layton and Ledger's ages.  This is Judah.



Ledger and I went to Story Time at the library one day.  He loves this!!



This was Homecoming week.  The kids dressed up quite a bit.






Even Hannah!!!!




Meme day.









Tim took this picture of me for our PV101 class at church because I am in charge of the nursery.


I can't remember if this was a fit or if he fell asleep this way.  LOL!


Flu shots anyone?


We found a new place for the boys to get their haircuts.  It is all the way back in Bryant, but I like it a lot!



Lincoln got a hold of my phone.




 Layton's class wore red in support of a little girl at CAC.


I went to hear Lincoln and his classmates read stories they wrote.  They had a nice reception and everything.  It was so neat.  Lincoln's story was interesting!


Layton has a little girl in his class who has diabetes.  She raised money for the fight against diabetes by having kids at school buy shirts.  She had tons of support.  It was cool to see.


This was also AR awards day in chapel.


Yay Layton!  Way to read!  You don't love it yet, but I have hope!



Supporting Taylor!


We spend lots of days just playing in the floor.  I wouldn't have it any other way.



No comments: