Tuesday, January 22, 2008

12 months!

I like to do these monthly posts because they are helpful when I attempt to update his baby book a couple of months late! I did really well keeping up with Hannah's baby book, but it is just harder with the second one!

Lincoln isn't doing a whole lot of new stuff this month. I guess the biggest thing is that he is taking a few steps. He just started this in the last week. He's funny because he will pull up on you if you are in the floor with him and then let go. He'll smile really big, hold his hands out, and then jabber something. When he first started standing on his own, we would say "Yeah Lincoln! What a big boy!" I wonder sometimes when he lets go and starts jabbering if he's trying to say "Big Boy!" It kind of sounds like it. So, I guess he will be walking really soon. I can't wait to see him toddling around.

Lincoln likes to wrestle. He'll wrestle with whoever is on the floor with him. He especially likes to wrestle Hannah and his buddy, Jack Vick. It is so funny to see him crawl over and try to tackle Jack.

After one day of trying to wean him, I stopped. I've started again as of yesterday. I'm working on dropping the afternoon feeding first. I have mixed emotions about this whole thing, but I'm pushing onward! We're giving him strawberry milk since he hasn't seemed to do well with regular milk. I guess he likes it a little bit more.

I've been taking Lincoln's picture every month like I did with Hannah so you can see how much he changes from month to month. He just didn't stay little long at all!!! I can tell a huge difference in the one and two months pictures! We go to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll give a weight update soon.












1 comment:

Dixie said...

He is so cute! I love the change from two to three months! And how the same outfit fits in four and is a little tight in five! What a difference a year makes! They grow so fast!