Friday, January 25, 2008

Just about to get it

Just in the last couple of days, Lincoln has started taking multiple steps. He is still pretty wobbly, but you can tell he is trying so hard to walk! He is also getting much better at drinking from a sippy cup. He has learned how to tip it back to drink it, but still loves to bite/chew on it most of all! I think we are getting there though, so that is a good thing!

At his 1 year check-up this week, Lincoln weighed 24 lbs 15 oz (80-85%) and was 30 1/4 inches tall (70-75%). He is still a big boy! I told Dr. Byrum that I was trying to start weaning him and having a little trouble. He suggested I keep nursing through flu season. He said it would help keep him from getting as sick. I hadn't really thought about it being right in the middle of flu season. So, I think that I will take his advice. I don't think either one of us is quite ready to give it up yet anyway. :) My poor baby got 4 yucky shots and has not been running a little fever and has been pretty fussy. He still laughs all the time though!

Excuse the Tinkerbell bib he has on in this video. It was handy at the time.



I love his laugh at the end of this one!! He laughs like this alot!

No comments: