Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Lincoln!!!

Sunday was Lincoln's 1st birthday!! I can't believe he is already one! Time really flies! Here I am seeing him for the first time.

Ready to go home for the first time....


First bath... First time being held by his sister...
First (of many) nap on Daddy's chest...
First trip to church...

First time eating something from a spoon...

First time in Bible class at Pleasant Valley...

First haircut...

First Halloween...

First Christmas...

First birthday...

I know, I know. These are the firsts of many! Time with our precious little ones just goes by way too fast. I hope I am cherishing every moment. (I know I am taking lots of pictures!!!)


3 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Looks like you had a big day! I love all the pictures of the "firsts," what a great idea.

kristen g. said...

Those are great pictures of Lincoln, he is such a cutie. Good luck with the weaning, I hope it goes well for you both.
I wish I had done those monthly pictures in the same location, they are so cool of Hannah and Lincoln and you get such great perspective.

Jennifer said...

great pictures. I love the one with Kris and both kids asleep, so sweet! it has all gone by so fast. we miss seeing you guys. only 1 more month.