Monday, January 14, 2008

Babies, Babies, and More Babies!!!

Our church was blessed enough to have 34 babies born in 2007! WOW!!! 26 of them got together yesterday and had their picture made together. This is going to be a yearly thing I think. It is such a great idea! They are going to hang the yearly picture up somewhere around the nursery so everyone can see. It was hilarious watching all these babies! Lincoln was one of the oldest ones! I thought he did pretty well!

I think this was about the best picture I got.

Here is my sweet boy! He thought it was so funny to stand up, turn around, and poke the little babies in their belly buttons! I'd sit him back down and he'd get back up, look at me, and smile really big!



3 comments:

Danny said...

Hey Jamie. Hey Kris. I like your website. Nice touch following that pic of Kris with all the baby pics! lol

Glad things are going well for ya'll. Terri and the girls say hi!

kristen g. said...

What a wonderful idea! Is Lincolns hair getting lighter?

Jill said...

We started this picture when Claire was a baby and we had 7 babies in the picture. When Brock was born I think there were 14 or something like that so it is amazing to see how PV has grown my measuring by this picture. I still have this picture framed in each of their rooms. I still love it to this day.