Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a mess

I took a few pictures and some videos today at lunch of Lincoln eating Tuna Tetrazzini. What a mess! He can be such a character sometimes. Hannah had an eye doctor appointment at 8:00 this morning, so I took the kids to McDonald's afterward and let them play for a while. Today, Lincoln was able to climb into the big slide from the bottom of it. He'd try to crawl up it, but could only go so far. When Hannah would come sliding down, she'd run into him and they would both crack up laughing! So cute! He thought he was so big crawling back and forth on that slide! It was so fun to watch him! A couple of times when Hannah was way up in the slide, he'd scream "Na Na!!!" I really believe he was trying to call her name! Precious! He actually did the same thing the other night when he saw her after Bible class at church. It is really cute.

Another cute thing he has started doing is he will hand me something that he has that he knows he's not supposed to have when I give him "the look." For example, when he gets a remote control or when he pulls a night light out of the electrical socket, I'll give him the "you know you're not supposed to have that look", and he will stick out his hand and give it right to me. What a mess!!!

I can't believe he will be one on Sunday!! We're just having a small family party this year, so we're looking forward to my parents coming up for it this weekend. Look for cute pictures soon!

Here's my little mess today!

I love this face!!!

In this video, I'm trying to get him to laugh. He has this "ha ha ha" laugh that is funny. He's too busy watching Hannah and stuffing his face!


He's pitiful in this one.

No comments: