Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Catching up

It was so good to catch up with our friends, the Blands, this past weekend. They came and stayed with us Friday and Saturday night. We hadn't seen them in a while. Their kiddos had really grown! On Saturday we had the Vicks join us for some taco soup for lunch. Since it was cold and had rained, we had to change our original plan of going to the park. So, the kids just played at our house.

Once, we noticed that they were kind of quiet, so I went back to check on them in the boys' room and found this...

Hilarious!!!! And the cutest thing ever! I love my sweet Hannah. She was reading Lincoln, Jack, and Benson books and they were unbelievably quiet. I was just shocked. She actually kept their attention for quite a while too. I know she loved every minute of it! Ha!

Sweet Sloane had really grown!


The guys and the kids played a little "Just Dance" on the Wii. I think they enjoyed it. This was Craig and Nathan probably dancing to "Cotton-Eyed Joe."

My kids love to play this game. I so need to let them do it more often--to use up some of their energy!

Saturday night we all went to Larry's Pizza. We all love us some Larry's! Then, we went to church on Sunday and came back to the house until they had to leave.

Nathan reading Linc a book.



Thanks Blands for coming and staying with us! We enjoyed catching up with you all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What great pictures!! Of course, I will have to steal them from you!! We had a great time and look forward to doing it again!