Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sloppy Joe

Lincoln had his Book Character Parade at school yesterday. They are supposed to bring their favorite book and dress up like a character in it. They read all their books during class that day. We got the book Sloppy Joe the other day at Hannah's Book Fair at school. It is a really cute little book and was easy to come up with the costume. Here's my Sloppy Joe...


We almost missed the parade because there was a huge traffic jam on our way to school that morning. But we made it in time for him to get to make a couple laps around the school with his class.



Afterwards, they always take a class picture. Here is my Sloppy Joe all sweet and good.

Then, he decided he was going to become Silly Joe. Just look at this boy's face. HE CRACKS ME UP!!! I was laughing so hard at him. One lady was trying to take the class picture and he is over there making all kinds of goofy faces. He is one funny boy sometimes!!




I love this one!


Oh Lincoln. You make me laugh so hard sometimes! I just love you!

No comments: