Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Taste

Layton had his first taste of cereal last week. This first taste of something other than milk has always been a monumental moment in our house. Ha! It is so fun to capture that face right after they taste something other than milk for the first time. I just love it!

Here's Layton gearing up for it! Those feet up in the air just make me smile. He was probably thinking "I wonder what everyone is getting so excited about? I bet this is going to be fun!"


"Oh, here comes Momma! I like her. I bet she's going to give me something good!"


"Hmm??"

"Well, this is different."

"Hey, there's that silly Lincoln! Look at me! This is fun!!"

"What in the world is that thing?"

"Oh, Hi Hannah. Are you going to give me some too?"



"Ok, Lincoln, be careful!!! Don't make a mess all over me!"

"I'm watching you very closely, mister."

"Why is everyone so excited? I'm not sure about this stuff, people."

"I'll try it again, for you, Mom."

"But I would much rather eat my fist!"



No comments: