Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Special Night

I am SO behind on blogging!!! I just can't seem to stick with it lately. Hopefully I can get caught up soon! We've had a lot going on!

A couple of weekends ago, Kris and I took Hannah to Hot Springs to see Casting Crowns. This was her birthday present from Kris. After school that Friday, we left to drive to Hot Springs. We planned on eating at McClard's BBQ! Hannah and I had never been there. Kris and I enjoyed it! Actually, Kris would probably say I enjoyed it too much. Ha! I'm not sure what Hannah thought of it because she didn't eat her BBQ. I think she was too excited! The WHOLE night she was just SO happy. She smiled alot and seemed to just eat up the time with us.


I know she enjoyed the concert because she likes Casting Crowns. It was neat to watch her singing along to some of the songs. Kris and I would just look at each other and watch her with huge smiles on our faces. I love that she loves to sing. She says she's going to be a singer one day. I love that she loves to sing Christian music. I love to see her so happy. I think she really enjoyed the attention she got from us being the only child there. It was a much needed outing I think. I think it is good for a child to feel extra special and to be focused on. It is harder to do that with 3 kiddos--one being a baby that needs so much attention. I told Kris that we definitely need to do something like this with Lincoln soon! The circus is coming to town. Maybe we can do that with him!

No comments: