Wednesday, July 2, 2014

End of School 2013-2014

It seemed like it took forever for school to finally be out for the summer.  Our last day was June 6th.  Layton's MDO got out May 22 though.  I had to post the first and last day of school pics.  Amazing how much they grow!

The main thing I notice about Layton as far as change is the color of his hair!  Boy was he blonde in August!  He does look older too!





1st Day of MDO 8/18/13

Last Day of MDO 5/22/14










Here is everyone that first day! 8/18/13




And then the last day! 6/6/14


Lincoln is definitely skinnier and I am sure taller.






Hannah's hair has grown ALOT!  Probably because she won't let me get it cut.




Hannah had her last awards ceremony the morning of the last day of school.  I am so proud of her!  She made all A's and got Best Writer again for the 4th quarter.  She was actually the only one to make all A's in her class this time.





Both kids had great teachers and wonderful school years.  We had some rocky moments and it was a tough year in many ways, but I love my kiddos and I am very proud of how well they did in school!


No comments: