Tuesday, July 1, 2014

May Randoms

Still trying to wrap up May here.  These are just some random pics taken throughout the month.

Hannah and Lincoln are losing teeth right and left--and the best part about that to me is that they pretty much pull them by themselves!  Yay!


My GALS (Growing Among Loving Sisters) group from church had a little retreat up at Greer's Ferry Lake one weekend.  There were only 4 of us that went--Ange, Amber, Mrs. Pam, and myself.  It was a WONDERFUL time for me and a very much needed get away.  We drove up on Friday night.  I drove Pam and we had a really long drive to Conway due to all the tornado damage at the Morgan exit.  It was great getting to chat with her.  When we finally got to Conway, we ate at Marketplace.  I actually tried something new, fish tacos, and they were amazing!  I devoured them.



This was our view Saturday morning after waking up.  So peaceful and such a blessing to me to be able to spend time with those awesome ladies.


Here is another wall story that I took pictures of while up at the school one day.  This one was written by Hannah.  Love it!





Mr. Imagination has been making some really cool things with his Legos lately.  This day he came in and wanted me to take his picture.  I think this one may have been an eagle.




Lincoln went to Jackson Bittle's birthday party one night at the new Altitude Trampoline Park.  He had never been before and had a blast with his buddies Jack and Jackson.




Some of the cute little girls.  They were watching some big boys jump and do flips.


Kris' sister, Mona, bought a house and we helped her move in one weekend.  I wanted to get her a house warming gift, so I made her a door hanger.  I love how it turned out and she seemed to like it as well!



No comments: