Tuesday, July 29, 2014

More Berry Picking

We just LOVE berries--any kind pretty much.  We already picked strawberries and planned on picking blueberries again for sure, but then someone told me about a place to pick raspberries.  I was there.

It is even more fun to pick berries when you are with your friends.  Stacey, Kenzie, and Karly went along with us this day and then we had a picnic at the park afterwards.








Layton picked a few and ate a bunch.


Sweet kiddos.




We were super sweaty after picking blueberries.



Notice the bunny ears and the mischievious face.


Eating a little lunch at Pinnacle before playing for a while.







I had a lot of berries to put up when I got home.



But I had to have me a little snack first.


We all just love smoothies so we will make a lot of them this summer.  We did discover that raspberries definitely need to be strained before they go in the smoothie.  The seeds make the smoothie not so smooth!

I am really looking forward to finding some recipes to try with these babies!





No comments: