Wednesday, July 2, 2014

May iPhone Pics

I almost forgot some of my i-Phone pics from May, so here is a little more about our May.

Lucy had her 4th birthday party one Saturday at the Beggs.  It was crazy cold that day so we are all in our long sleeves still.  Carrie had planned a fun bouncy house with a pool at the end party, but she had to scratch the water part because a huge cold front came in.  It was still fun though!


Sweet, beautiful Lucy!



Hannah with Lucy's cousin Molly who lives in Northwest Arkansas.  They have known each other for a while now and always pick right back up when they see each other.


Opening presents.  Layton was surrounded by girls!  Ha!


Layton and Lucy hugging each other.


I LOVE this picture!  So cute!  Cracks me up how much height difference there is!  Maybe we will show this picture at their wedding one day!  Ha!  (I hope Layt won't be shorter, but my guess is he will. :-)


Fun!


The "big" girls acting big.




Kris cut down a tree that had fallen in his office parking lot and brought the firewood home.  Of course, Layton helped him unload it.  He loves to help his daddy.



Poor Lincoln.  I got a call one day from the school nurse.  He had been playing on the playground and a swing had come back and hit him in the eye.  He was apparently hysterical.  I think it scared him seeing all the blood and I know it hurt.  Bless his heart.  He had a pretty bad cut in the very corner of his right eye.  I called the doctor and ended up taking him in a bit later.


Dr. Byrum thought he needed a few stitches.  Oh my goodness.  He screamed bloody murder.  He was so scared.  I believe it was because he remembered getting staples in his head before and it terrified him that they would hurt coming out like the staples did.  Once they got the shot to deaden him in, he held still enough for the stitches.  He got 2 stitches.


This was the boys in the waiting room the day we came back to get the stitches out.  Rare to find them being so sweet to each other, so I had to take their picture.



Stitches out.  It healed nicely.  You can see a slight red scare on occasion, but it really isn't that bad.  He was lucky it didn't hurt his eye!


This was just Layton trying to skate in the house one day.  Now May is officially wrapped up!


No comments: