Sunday, July 30, 2017

Camp Tahkodah 2017

Before we knew it, it was Camp Tahkodah time again!  This was Hannah's 5th year and Lincoln's 3rd.  




Waiting for the gate to open!


Hannah was definitely excited about camp this year.  Her buddies Kenzie and Emma were both going to be there.  I love that they do this together each year.  I especially love that she and Emma can pick right back up with each other even though they haven't seen each other in a year.  I love that about Emma's mom and dad as well.  They now live in Dallas, but it is always so easy to catch back up with them!


Here come the counselors!  The campers always race to their bunks once the gate opens.



Lincoln was excited for camp this year, but definitely not as excited as in the past.  One of his buddies didn't go back this year and his other one chose to go to a different session.  It was quite upsetting to Linc, but I was proud of him for going anyway.


The two that were left behind.  It won't be long until we are leaving 3 kids!!




Saying good-bye!



Amanda and I.  I loved getting to catch up with she and Justin.


I'm sure he is thinking "Really, Mom?  The stroller--again?!"  He is so so good.


Lincoln waiting on his turn to do the swim test.  We don't wait around for Hannah's anymore.  It takes too long and she doesn't care for us to stay.



Saying good-bye!



While all that was going on, Layton is over at the Gaga ball pit having a blast!  I think he will have so much fun at camp, but it is hard for me to imagine him gone for a whole week!



Finally, it was Friday and time to go pick them up.  Reunited!!!


Lincoln with his counselor.


Hannah with hers.





They had a great week!  I LOVE that they love camp so much!!!!

No comments: