Sunday, July 16, 2017

Ledger at 14 months

Another month with this sweetie.  I am still loving this age so much!  He is just the cutest, funniest, most precious thing.

He is talking quite a bit.  He says "up" when he wants to be picked up.  He can give a high five and fist bump upon request.  He said "tick tock" in Bible Class one night.  He is really good at saying "thank you."  He still calls all water "ba"--anything he drinks and his bath.  He will say "ummmm" a lot when he sees food.  He says "nack" for snack when he wants to eat.  He recently said "Momma" very plainly and wanted me to follow him to his room to read books.

He still loves to read books.  He will hand me one and say "thank you."  He loves the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" right now.

He is walking fast and almost running.

He is a great eater.  The main thing he doesn't care for right now is pasta.  Everything else, he eats with no problem.  He loves all fruit.  I don't think he has met one that he won't eat and he has had a lot of different kinds.  

I noticed his 4th bottom tooth on 6/21/17.  It is the left lower lateral incisor.

Ledger gets excited at night for "Mommy's milk" as I call it.  I am still nursing one time at night before bed.  He is still drinking whole milk well.

He had croup over the 4th of July weekend.  We were supposed to go to St. Louis to visit the Keims, but didn't get to go.  He ran a fever, had a snotty nose, a hoarse voice, and a barky cough.

We is wearing mostly 18 month clothes and still in size 4 diapers.

He still loves his siblings very much and they adore him.

His facial expressions just kill me sometimes.  What a character he can be!!!  I love him so much!!!











No comments: