Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Pictures

I love to take pictures of my family all dressed up in their Easter attire.  I love to have everyone coordinate.  Just something that makes me happy.  Kris has learned to just roll with the punches on Easter morning!   Ha!  Orange was the color of choice this year.  Lincoln was being a little turkey, Layton was not interested, and Hannah was her sweet self.














Gotta love the face.






Thought I'd take a little walk down memory lane.  

Easter 2005
Hannah was so precious.  She was about 6 months here.  Loved that smocked bubble with the hat.
Easter 2006
Hannah was about 18 months.  Put some short blonde hair on her and she could be Layton.
Easter 2007
For some reason I don't have a picture of us all this year.  I am pretty sure that it was because we had to miss Easter Sunday because Hannah had an arthritis flair.  Lincoln would have been about 3 months and Hannah was 2 1/2.  I think this was her Easter dress I had picked out though.  Picture was taken a few weeks later.
Easter 2008
No family pic this year.  This was Lincoln at about 15 months.  I still have this outfit and Layton will be wearing it this summer--I hope.  
Hannah was 3 1/2 here.  This must have been after we got home from church because she has on her tool belt she got from Bible class.
Easter 2009
Orange again.  Hannah was 4 1/2 and Lincoln was a bit over 2.  Cuties.


 Easter 2010
I was about 27 weeks pregnant with Layton.  Hannah was 5 1/2 and Linc was 3.
 Easter 2011
Loved the plaid. :-)  Layton was 9 1/2 months, Hannah was 6 1/2, and Linc was 4.

I love my family!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

I love your Easter coordinating colors. Orange is fun! And your dress is so pretty! :) It was so cold this year, I wore a sweater! ha!