Thursday, April 12, 2012

Father/Son Fishing and Mother/Daughter Tea

The last Saturday in March our class at church had a Father/Son Fishing day and a Mother/Daughter Tea.  The fishing was at one of our class mentor's house.  They have a pond in their yard.  Lincoln was super excited to go fishing with his daddy!
I heard that Lincoln some how ended up in the pond.  I don't know the real story behind it.  Who knows.  He probably was just curious and wanted to see what it would be like.  He is a mess.  He did manage to catch one fish!
 Mr. Ron took some of the boys out in his boat.





I think they had a fun time!!

Meanwhile, Hannah and I went to Mimi's Cafe for the Mother/Daughter Tea.  Layton ended up going with us because we just thought it would be easier to handle him there instead of around water.

Me and my sweet girl!

Several of her friends were there with their mommies too!  Emma, Hannah, and Kenzie!
They had frames for the girls to decorate at the tables which was a great idea.



They also made their hand print on this sweet poem.
And had each girl answer some questions about their Mommy.  Hannah's answers were so cute!  Here are a few of them.

What does Mommy like to cook?  Potato Soup
What is her favorite song?  Mandesa (We all LOVE Mandesa's cd and love her song "Good Morning".  We listen to it most mornings driving to school.)
How much does Mommy weigh?  32 lbs
What does Mommy always tell you?  I love you
What makes Mommy happy?  I do good work. (She had just gotten her latest report card and had a parent teacher conference where I praised her for doing so well.)
If you could buy her anything in the world, what would it be?  Roses




We all had a great day!  I hope they make these events yearly things!!!

No comments: