Friday, April 13, 2012

Hannah's Timeline

At school Hannah has been learning about Timelines and different people's lives.  So, her teacher gave them an assignment to make a timeline of their life through the first grade.  She was excited to do this.  She wanted a pink poster board, so that's what we got.  Parents were supposed to help, so she helped pick out some of the pictures and the events.  Then, I cut out scrapbook paper and she wrote out each event.  She worked really hard on writing her name at the top.  Then, I traced it with glitter glue.  Here is her finished product.



October 8, 2004 - I was born at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock, AR.  I weighed 6 pounds.
December 2004 - My first Christmas
October 8, 2005 - My first birthday
January 21, 2007 - I became a big sister when Lincoln was born.
February 13, 2007 - I found out I have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and started taking medicines.
December 2007 - My family and I had our 1st team at the Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Run.
June 2008 - We moved from Little Rock to Bryant.
June 21, 2010 - My little brother, Layton, was born!
July 3, 2010 - No more arthritis so no more shots or medicine!!
August 19, 2010 - My first day of school!
September 11, 2010 - My first soccer game.
September 26, 2010 - I lost my first tooth!
October 8, 2010 - When I turned 6, I had my first sleepover!
March 2011 - I went to the Arthritis Advocacy Summit in Washington D.C. and rode in an airplane for the first time.
August 14, 2011 - My first day of 1st grade!
October 20, 2011 - I got my first pet, Dash.  He is a beagle.

No comments: