Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Emma's Tea Party

Hannah's friend, Emma, had a tea party for her 3rd birthday party. It was so neat! The little girls dressed up and so did the mommy's. It was so much fun--even for me!!!

Hannah wore a dress that my mom made me when I was little and she wore a hat that Kris' mom gave her. I thought she looked so precious!

Here she is ready to have her tea! Emma's mommy had her house decorated like a Tea Parlor. It was really neat.

They played a few games. Here's Hannah playing Toss the Tea Bags. She had to take her big purse with her to the party. As a party favor, though, they each got a little princess purse with some jewelry to go in it. Hannah loves purses!

Here are all the little girls that were at the party. Kristen (Emma's cousin), Ella, Kenzie, Kaylie (Emma's cousin), Hannah, and Emma. So cute!

Hannah and Emma

My little princess!

The sweet birthday girl!

Here they all are about to have their tea! They had just had a tea lesson to learn how to drink it-- you know, with their little pinky fingers sticking out! They thought that was fun!


Happy Birthday Emma! Thanks for inviting us to your party!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

I am definitely stealing this idea for a birthday party, maybe 3rd or 4th? It's just the sweetest thing to see all those pretty girls in their dresses at a tea party!! I love it!