Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Haircut

Well, I decided to change my hair up a bit. A week or so ago, Kris and I were watching Wheel of Fortune. I thought this girl on the show had the cutest hairstyle. It was really short and really straight. I imagined what I would look like with hair like that. I asked Kris if he thought my hair would look good like that. Honestly, I don't remember what he said, but it probably wasn't much as he doesn't really give me hair advice. Anyway, I've thought about it for a while and mentioned it to Jennifer the other day. I guess it's pretty drastic. I really like it. Jennifer can always make it look good. I just hope that when I try to style it for the first time tomorrow, I can make it look good too! I don't have any before pictures, so if you don't know what it looked like before, scroll down a few posts. I think there's a recent picture of me with Lincoln.

Hannah got her hair cut too. I'm still not ready to get hers cut short yet--one day. She had to have her picture taken too. She is so funny. She really likes to get her hair cut. Check out her kool-aid mustache!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

I like it! Tres chic!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT. I can't wait to see it in person tonight! You are going to make me want to cut mine.