Friday, February 8, 2008

Just a boring day

Well, yesterday was just one of those days--boring. We didn't go anywhere or do anything. Lincoln was sick with fever earlier in the week, so I really didn't want to get him out. My house was trashed because Hannah wanted to bring all of her toys in the living room to play with them. Here she is sitting in the baby bed that my grandfather made me years ago! She was putting her baby to sleep. It was so cute to hear how she was talking to her and cuddling her.
I got this picture when she wasn't looking.

Once she saw I was taking pictures, she wanted me to take one of her....
and then she wanted me to take one of her baby! She just giggled and giggled when I showed her the picture.

Here she is reading her baby a story.
Lincoln has discovered my cabinets lately and pulls things out to play with them often. I thought he was so cute playing with these popcorn containers. He was trying to stack them together. He was very determined.
Hannah decided she would fix Lincoln's hair. I heard her say, "Lincoln, you're so handsome." She started laughing and then I heard her say, "He's cracking me up." She is so funny!
Lincoln has finally started to like books more. He will sit in the floor now and look at them for a while.

Oh, and we think that Lincoln may have cut a tooth---finally!! Kris thinks he felt a molar this morning after Linc woke up around 5:00 crying. I really believe that the fever he had earlier in the week may have been due to teething. Hannah used to run a high fever right before she'd get a tooth. I just pray that he will go ahead and get all four molars at one time, so hopefully we can get back to sleeping all night soon!!!

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

That's what I'm hoping for too--cut them all at once and be done with it!
Those pictures are pretty sweet--even for a boring day :)