Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Last weekend was our church's Father/Daughter Banquet. So, Kris and Hannah got to go on a date. Here they are before they left. Kris got her a little Valentine basket with a stuffed tigger and some chocolate in it. She thought it was cool! We told her all day that she and her daddy were going on a date that night. I loved seeing the big smile on her face as they were leaving. I think she's been missing her daddy some lately. Since starting his new job, he doesn't get to come home for lunch anymore and he has been working later than he used to. This was a good night for them. They had a good time.


Lincoln and I had some good one-on-one time that night. It was nice just to be able to devote all my attention to him for once. We didn't do anything very special, but I enjoyed it.


For Valentine's Day yesterday, Kris got me some BEAUTIFUL rainbow colored roses and some delicious chocolates! What a sweetheart!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: