Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

We did a couple of things this Christmas Eve. First, since it was my birthday, I got to open a few presents from Kris. He got me some new pajamas, some chocolate, a movie, and a few other things. Sometimes it stinks having a birthday on Christmas Eve, but Kris always makes me feel special! Thanks babe!

I decided that I wanted the kids to start picking out something for each other for Christmas. Nothing very big, just something to help them start thinking about each other and to help them learn how to get excited about giving to others. I think it would be a cool tradition to open these gifts on Christmas Eve. This year I picked out Hannah's gift from Linc since he still is a little too young to understand. She got some baby bottles so she can feed her babies.
Hannah and I went shopping together for Lincoln's gift. She picked out a Thomas book. It was a very good choice! He seemed to really like it!

Here they are giving each other hugs and saying "Thank you!"


We did the whole milk and cookies for Santa thing too before they went to bed. It was a fun night!

No comments: