Monday, December 1, 2008

Counting my blessings!

1. Kris - He's a wonderful husband and father with some amazing abilities! I think he can pretty much do anything!

2. Hannah and Lincoln - I love them to pieces! I'm thankful I'm able to be with them everyday.

3. My Parents & My Brothers - For always loving me, supporting me, and wanting the best for me!

4. My In-Laws - They are great examples of servants and are so much fun!

5. Our new house - I love it!

6. My Friends - Especially my closest girl friends. Thank you for being so good to me!

7. My LIFE Group - For being there for me--always.

8. My MUGG Group - For listening, praying, and giving wonderful, Christian advice!

9. My GALS Group - For listening, praying, and giving wonderful, Christian advice!

10. My church family - For being God's presence in this city!

11. Memories - For memories of holidays past with all my family!

No comments: