Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pretty Pictures!

We like to take family pictures when we are home for Christmas every year. Unfortunately my brothers were running a little late (we took these before church Sunday morning) and were not able to be in the pictures this year. Stinkers.

I thought they looked PRECIOUS in their matching outfits. I wasn't too sure what I'd think of Lincoln in this one, but he really looked adorable. (I really wanted to dress my little baby boy in smocked outfits, but you know, they just didn't look right on him. He was too much of a boy or something, I don't know. So, it surprised me how good this outfit looked at almost 2 years old.)


3 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

I forgot we got the kids the same christmas outfits -- they look soooo cute in them! The last picture is so sweet!!

kristen g. said...

Their outfits are precious, and they look so cute together!

The Warriors said...

I LOVE the outfits!! Too cute!!