Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Craft Time!

Today was craft time at the Keim house thanks to my friend Carrie! She has found this awesome website, http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/ that is a great resource of activities for young children. She had the idea and brought all the materials over. The craft was called Hand Print Rudolf. You make your child's foot and hand prints and make a Rudolf out of them. It is really cute! Check out all the fun we had!








The finished products! They are so cute and a great little keepsake too!

Thanks Carrie for helping us get crafty! It was fun! We are looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Very cute! I hope you had some luck today! I remember seeing a big old-fashioned one at toys-r-us or target a while back.

Matt and Rachel said...

I did that last year with my kids & already have the stuff to do it again. I can't wait to see how much their little hands have grown this year!