Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning!

This is what Santa left for everyone in our house Christmas morning!

Lincoln got a HUGE train table!
This was his sweet little face when he walked in the room and saw everything!

Hannah got a new bicycle with training wheels and all the accessories that go with it!

I just love this picture because it shows how much fun he was having!

Checking out his train table.


I love his face here. He looks like he is working hard at opening this one. Most all of them he would rip open and then squeal with delight!

New boots! A girl's gotta have new shoes!

They each got a movie. Hannah got Tinkerbell and Lincoln got Cars!

Hannah loves her new cash register! We may make her into an accountant yet! Ha!

"Manny!!!" Lincoln said when he saw his Handy Manny coloring book!

He was HILARIOUS! He broke out his new colors and immediately started coloring in his new coloring book!


Mommy's turn!!! I had a REALLY good Christmas this year! My husband is such a sweetheart! He went with the 12 days of Christmas theme and got me a whole bunch of stuff! Here's the run down so I can remember it!
1st day - A "Bless Our Home" saying to put in my kitchen
2nd day - A pair of pajamas
3rd day - 3 canisters (ones I wanted from Kirklands)
4th day - A 4 night cruise to the Bahamas set for October!!!! I was shocked!
5th day - A $5 gift card to Sonic
6th day - A 6-pack of Coke
7th day - 7 different bottles of lotions and bath stuff from Bath & Body Works
8th day - 8 $5 gift cards to McDonalds (He knows I frequent there)
9th day - 9 different Santas (some ornaments, some figurines, a cookie plate, etc)
10th day - A manicure/pedicure for my 10 fingers and 10 toes
11th day - 11 $5 gift cards to Michaels (for all the crafts I plan on doing)
12th day - A dozen red roses (and yes, he arranged them himself!! Ha!)
He really knows how to make me feel special and I absolutely love him for it! We are really excited about the cruise. I've never been on one before!

Daddy's turn: He got a turkey fryer, a charcoal grill, some cologne, and a few other things. I am not so creative!


We had a great time! It was so fun to see the kids' excitement!

1 comment:

Kelly B. said...

Oh my word, your christmas sounds awesome--and the Bahamas!!! WOW! That will be a blast!