Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Open Door Policy

About a week ago I decided that we were going to have an open door policy in our house--or in at least part of our house. (I still make sure our bedroom door, the office, and the bathroom doors are closed. I DO have a very mischievous 2 year old in my house afterall.) This policy was mainly put in effect for Hannah's door as she had become OBSESSED with keeping it shut and keeping little brother out. One day last week I'd just had all I could take and so I told her she had to keep it open except for when she was asleep or when we had all the little boys over like at LIFE group. I have had to remind her several times, but I think she is getting it. She and Lincoln are playing better in there together. THANK GOODNESS!!! I am hoping this will help with teaching her to share as well.

Granted I do have to come help clean up messes such as this:




BUT, I think (okay, hope) it will be worth it!

No comments: