Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with Family!

We went to Texarkana Christmas morning after opening presents at home. My parents just moved into their new house down on their land. It is so nice. It is also nice for them to be actually on their land now instead of a mile or so away. Dad can play with all his "toys" whenever he wants!
Lincoln getting ready to do some work with Pappaw's work gloves.
Uncle Wes and Linc

Hannah in her new boots with her new baby car seat.

We exchanged presents Thursday night. Lincoln got hooked up with lots of tools and even a Craftsman hat.

Hannah got a REAL digital camera. She was excited!

She also got several Fancy Nancy books from Uncle Wes.

I love his excitement when he saw his circular saw! He IS his Daddy's son!



TOOLS!

MiMi got some new canisters for her new kitchen!

Pappaw got a much needed air compressor.

Friday we went to my Aunt Suz's (the one singing with the mic below) for lunch with my mom's side of the family. It was our first Christmas without Mama Cille. It was sad for a while just missing her, but soon we all got wrapped up playing Guitar Hero and ended up having a blast!


Hannah really got into the Guitar Hero. She danced around alot and enjoyed watching her slightly older cousins play it.



I actually took a stab at singing "Eye of the Tiger", but decided that I was better at the drums! Here is my cousins Jolie, Linzi, and Amy singing with me on the drums. It was sooooo much fun!

Hannah & Hayes
Amy & Hayes, her son. Hayes is the spitting image of his mother at that age.

We did Dirty Santa with the kids and then another with the adults this year. We decided that we were only going to spend $1 on each gift. It was really fun! We actually got some cool stuff--and it was just $1 so it didn't break the budget! Here's all the kiddos getting ready to play.

I love getting together with all my family! We have so much fun together and make some really great memories too!

No comments: