Friday, December 30, 2011

Photo Shoot

I need to make about 11 posts before the end of the year to get caught up.  I have taken a TON of pictures of various things and it is so hard to leave any of them out.  So here goes!

Back in the middle of November while Kris was in Fayetteville for a Razorback game, I dressed up the kids and had Jeff meet me to take the kids' pictures.  I had in mind to make Kris something special for Christmas.  Here are many of the pictures I took that day.  They were pretty cute!









Hannah was not a happy camper and I wondered if I was going to get her to cooperate. 
She finally settled down and I was able to get a couple of good ones of her!









Now the next three are the ones I chose to go with for the gift for Kris.


This was the final product.  I LOVE IT!!!!
I loved it so much I decided that both sets of grand parents needed one too.  So, that meant I needed to give Kris' to him a bit early because we did Christmas with Mimi and Pappaw the weekend before Christmas.


I think he liked it.  :-)  I made it for his office at work.  I went there today and he showed me where he is going to put it!  Yay!!

No comments: