Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow Days!

Back at the beginning of December, the kids got to stay home from school for a couple of days due to snow/ice.  We decided to stay in our pajamas and did several fun things to pass the days inside--and hopefully make them memorable.

We worked puzzles.  Layton really got into this.  He liked working the big floor puzzles.


Lincoln did too.



We played games.  One of them was Mouse Trap.


They made a fort in the boys' room.


And then they snuggled up inside it together.


They had fun with playdoh.


We did a couple of Christmas crafts.  I had some canvases so we made Christmas trees with scrapbook paper.  They loved picking out their paper and designing their trees!



Their finished products!  They turned out so cute and we will be able to hang them year after year.





I made one too.  I love scrapbook paper!  Ha!


They also made Santas.






I think the kids enjoyed all these things.  They bicker and fight through most of them (which stinks and can just about drive me crazy), but I hope they also remember that we did these things together.  


No comments: