Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Our Thanksgiving this year was spent in Texarkana.  We got together at my parents' house with mom's side of the family.  We had a great meal and really got to catch up with each other.

Emory and Hannah waiting for lunch to start.


Dad read a scripture before we ate.


My cousins and aunts.


The boys ran around outside like they always do!


We women like to talk and play games.  I took our Scribblish game with me and they all loved it!


My cousins Wade and Jay with Jeff.


One thing we did this year was we went around the room and everyone, including all the kids, told what was going on in their life right now--things they like to do or are involved in.  I loved it!
















One thing I love about my family is they love to laugh.  It is always so good to be together.  I am especially thankful for my family!!!

No comments: