Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 years ago...

today, I married this handsome young man...

It was a great day. I remember being SO happy. I was 110% sure I was marrying the right man for me. No doubts. I knew God put us together.

These last 10 years have had some ups and downs. We've had fights. We've had disagreements. We've worked through them--together. We've been committed.

We've grown our family by three of the most precious children with Hannah, Lincoln, and Layton.

We've shared many memories with our families--who have helped make us who we are individually and as a couple.

We've been on some fun trips -- Niagara Falls, Jamaica, Lithuania, Australia, San Antonio, Florida, and the Bahamas. We've had good, good times and made many memories.

We've worked on projects together (kind of, mostly Kris) -- making an office out of the crawl space of our first home, laying all kinds of concrete, painting rooms, decorating rooms, building a fireplace mantel, overhauling a backyard, building a playhouse, and probably a lot more that I am forgetting. We've worked alot together.

We've worshipped God together. We've prayed together. We've gone to church together, served, and made Christian friends together.

We've been through some trying times together -- Hannah's arthritis, Layton's ITP, deaths of family and friends.

All these things (and so much more) have made these last 10 years absolutely wonderful.

I wouldn't change a thing, Kris Keim! Thank you for asking me to marry you and spending your life with me!!! I love you and look forward to getting to that 50th with you!!!



No comments: