Monday, June 13, 2011

50th Anniversary Weekend Part 2

Sunday after church was the Keims' reception. Here is the whole family. Everyone was able to be there!
There are multiple pictures here because I just had to point out Lincoln's goofiness.



Table with all the grandkids pictures on it.

Kris pinning on his mom's corsage.

Logan with the boys.

Les, Carol, Logan, and Lindsey Keim

Rick and Mona Wood and Aaron, Austin, and Alex Perrine

My mom and dad drove up to be at the reception. I was so glad they could be there. They actually stayed the night with the Keims after we all left and went to Lexington with them to see a Civil War house. I love that our parents can do things like that together! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming up for the reception and thanks Lyle and Roena for being so good to my parents!

Isabelle and Hannah eating cake.

Kris and his family

LOVE this picture! They are so cute together. I just love the relationship that they have.

They know how to laugh with each other. Such a wonderful thing!

I'm not sure why Roena was making this face. Lyle was probably doing something or saying something silly. (Sorry Lyle ;-)

The happy couple!

All the grandkids with Grandma and Grandad.

Lincoln was at it again!

He was cracking us up!



Proof that they DO love each other!



Our family (Notice Mr. Mess again).





Oh, Lincoln, I love you!

More to come...

No comments: