Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Bath for Dash

Sunday was such a warm day, I decided it was prime time to give Dash his first bath.  He kind of needed it.  He was pretty stinky.  He really is a good little thing.  He let me wash him with no problems.  Layton was there to watch.

 I really like this little guy.  He is quite the puppy, though, nipping at my heels and jumping all over us when we go outside.  He gets so excited to see us.  He tries to get in the house anytime the door is opened.  He wants in so bad.  He has done just great outside though.  He stays in his house alot.  Every once in a while I'll look out there and he is chasing a big cup with a handle around or tugging on a towel or his chew toys.  He is growing.  Hannah feeds him in the mornings and Lincoln feeds him at night.  Whoever is around feeds him at mid day.  He just gobbles up his food.  We are really enjoying him--even more when he smells a bit better!

No comments: