Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"The Crab" And Other Works By Hannah

Today I have been cleaning out Hannah's room as I tend to have to do every month or so because she is a little pack rat.  She does so much writing and crafting in there, it gets flooded with papers and clippings and all sorts of things.  I usually sort through the papers and throw some of it away and keep others.  Today I came across some precious pieces that I just had to document.  I will type out what each one says in case it is hard to see.

Prere (Prayer)
Dear God Please Help Me Be Nice Aman. By Hannah Keim


God and Jesus is Powerfl. And they love us.  Luke 1:13

What is funny about this to me is this is not from Luke 1:13.  I guess she made this up.


Pray

Famliy, Food, Freinds, Fin (Phin Wicks one year old son of a friend of Kris' that has leukemia), Mr. Eric (Eric Stripling from church who has cancer.  His twin daughters are in Hannah's class at church.), Drincs, you, Jesus, Hous

I think this was a prayer list she must have written out.

This was a book she made about Colors using different colored construction paper.  Love the "When she was a kid" part!  Ha!








 This is the story of "The Crab" that I found.  I just love it so much!  Usually when she writes something she comes and shares it with me.  I can't recall her showing me this one, so it was a surprise to read it.

One fine day a litte crab was crawling on the sand he was looking for a perfeckt shell. So he thout about going into the sae so he went down into the bobom of the sae and he fond some shells but he bib (gets her d's backwards sometimes) not like them and then he sadley got out and went home.


and then he thout and thout about finding a shell but he still did not see a perfeckt shell.  and he said to him self I do not see shells. What do I do.

that night there was a storme it scerd the little crab.  So he tried to clos his eys but he could not go to sleep.  so he put his head into his shell but he could not put his head in  he needed a new shell.

and then he went in the sea and he went to the back of the sea and fownd a shell he put it on it fit.

Hannah Keim, I just love you!  You are such a good writer.  You are amazing!!!

No comments: