Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Conversation with Hannah at 7

I saw this idea on Pinterest so I thought I would try to remember to do something like it on each of the kids' birthdays so I can remember some special things about them at each age.  So, here is

a conversation with Hannah at age 7

My favorite food is: Baked Potato and Steak

My favorite game to play is:  Pictureka! and Whack A Mole, and Sorry.

The best show on television is:  Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry

The coolest person on Earth is:  "Jaidan, I mean Dad." (Jaidan is a friend at school.)

My favorite thing to learn about in school is:  Mammals

The thing I do the most awesomely is:  Writing and drawing books.  "I'm good at that."

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to:  St. Louis

My favorite color is:  Purple

When I grow up, I'm going to become a:  Teacher

My current favorite song is:  "Give Me the Heart of a Servant"

The book I am loving right now is:  Junie B. Jones

Three words that describe me are:  Awesome, nice

When I was little, I used to:  Have arthritis

My favorite season of the year is:  Summer

The absolute best thing about camping is:  Going fishing

The snack I like the best is:  Chocolate chip cookies

One food that I really dislike is:  Corn on the cob

My best friend is:  Jaidan

If I had one wish it would be:  "Getting my hair really long"

My best memory is:  Camping


Hannah really likes the new bible she got for her birthday.  I took a picture of her with it and of her doing her daily bible reading for Faith In Action.  She has done a great job with this!  We have been really proud of her.  She is also getting better and better at finding verses and learning the books of the Bible!  Hannah, I hope you always LOVE to read your bible!!!!


 You are getting SO big!!!!


No comments: