Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lincoln's Fall Party

Just a couple more posts and I am all caught up!  It is finally going faster!  Yay!!

Last Thursday was Lincoln's Fall Party at school.  He was so excited about passing out his spider suckers to everyone.  I made spiders out of a sucker, pipe cleaners, and wiggly eyes.  Pinterest again.  They were super cute.  I didn't get any pictures of him passing them out because I was having to help untangle the legs.  What cracked me up was that as soon as he got his, he took off the sucker and was about to eat it until his teacher made him stop until later.  The legs went straight to the trash.  Oh well.  Everyone liked them.

Enjoying his cupcake.
They played several games like Pass the Pumpkin.  They had so much fun cheering for whoever it landed on.



I saw this picture that Lincoln drew hanging up in the classroom so I took a picture of it.  Made me laugh!!!
 Finally, they did a little pumpkin bowling.


Hannah didn't have a Halloween party this year at school.  We got to send treats though.  I found the cutest printable that said "Chocolate Covered Witch Warts".  We printed out the labels and put chocolate covered raisins in a bag and stabled it all together.  Seriously, people come up with the cutest ideas.  Wish I was that creative.

No comments: